We are currently hiring a Senior Information Security Engineer with 5+ years of experience to join our team on one of our projects – Syncplicity.
By joining our team at Syncplicity, you will have exciting new opportunities to pursue your curiosity wherever it may lead. Our current team is spread across three vibrant offices in Sofia, Denver, and Zagreb, fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. You will collaborate with professionals who readily share their knowledge, embrace different points of view, and are always available to support you in tackling more challenging tasks.
Syncplicity, established in 2007, is one of the leading B2B file-sharing solutions, trusted by renowned brands like Dell, Pfizer, Stellantis and many more.
Speck has been working on Syncplicity since its’ acquisition by TDV Capital Partners.
Through integration with industry-leading anti-virus solutions, 24/7 support, easy-to-use APIs, multi-platform compatibility, as well as various integrations like Salesforce, Office, Outlook and Adobe, Syncplicity is a go-to solution for many small, medium-sized and large businesses.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
Security comes first for Syncplicity. An Information Security Engineer is responsible for integrating security practices into the DevOps process. This requires collaboration with software developers, operations teams, and security teams to ensure that security is built into every aspect of the development process.
Overall, an Information Security Engineer plays a crucial role in ensuring the security and reliability of software applications and systems by integrating security practices into the DevOps process. Syncplicity is big and complex project and it requires a strong understanding of software development, security practices, as well as familiarity with the DevOps processes and the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple teams.
By joining other team members on Syncplicity, you will have exciting new possibilities to follow your curiosity wherever it takes you. You will collaborate with a team of professionals who happily share their knowledge, are open to different points of view, and are always available to support you in completing the more challenging tasks.
- Residing in Bulgaria
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security Engineer role or similar roles
- Practical experience with security compliance standards and regulations, such as HIPAA, SOC-2, ISO 27001, FIPS 104-2, NIST, and GDPR
- Experience with security technologies, such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and security information and event management (SIEM) systems
- Experience with security incident response and management, PEN testing etc.
- Strong understanding and experience with AWS security (IAM, Security groups etc.)
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes security, Kubernetes network security
- Strong understanding of security concepts and practices, such as network security, access control, identity and access management (IAM), and incident response
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools, such as continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, automation tools, and version control systems
- Familiarity with cloud computing and infrastructure as code (AWS, Azure, Terraform)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate security risks
- Participating in the planning and design of secure software architecture
- Conducting security risk assessments and vulnerability scans
- Developing and implementing security policies, standards, and procedures
- Installing and configuring software and hardware security systems
- Implementing security testing and monitoring tools into the DevOps pipeline
- Providing security guidance and training to the development and operations teams
- Responding to security incidents and conducting post-incident analysis
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations and standards
- Continuously improving the security posture of the organization by keeping up-to-date with the latest security trends and best practices
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
- Competitive compensation
- Modern tech stack
- Professional development – personal yearly education budget, unlimited Udemy course library, unlimited Kindle books + a Kindle device
- Multisport card
- Working with a team of experienced specialists
- Flexible working schedule
- Support from the administrative and management side
- Inclusive team culture
- Hybrid work arrangement
We are a design and development agency building successful digital products used by thousands of people daily. In the company of 70+ talented tech professionals and passionate digital natives, we are brewing solutions for global clients and our internal startups.
SOME OF THE PRODUCTS WE’RE CURRENTLY WORKING ON
Peterson’s – a leading provider of test preparation materials (GMT, SAT, TOEFL), career exploration tools, and scholarship searches. The platform is the main source of information for more than 500.000 students yearly. Our team works directly with Peterson’s founders and holds a great dose of ownership over the product development.
Belupoint – WordPress-based LMS for healthcare professionals. Belupoint has gathered more than 1000+ of users in the first month and continues to help healthcare professionals get access to remote educational opportunities.
HubDialer – A web-based campaign management tool, that enables automated calling, voice mail management, enhanced volunteer recruiting and a web-based dashboard for monitoring campaign status.
In case you have the skills and knowledge mentioned above, don’t hesitate – send us your CV and we will get back to you! 😊
If you have any questions about this position, shoot us a message at [email protected].
The position is open until until filled.