Join us on one of our projects
Senior Dynamics NAV Specialist
We are currently hiring a Senior Dynamics NAV Specialist with 3+ years of experience to join our team on one of our client projects.
TOTAL GROSS SALARY RANGE FOR THIS POSITION:
2.500 to 3.500 EUR – depending on your skills and experience.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
You will be working with one of our clients on the relaunch of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from Microsoft NAV 2015 including the migration of data, implementation of new processes, management of custom coding, creation of user documentation and employee user training. Additionally, you will provide support and possible minor improvements to Microsoft NAV 2015.
Some Key Areas of Functionality Required for Business Central Launch
- Server setup/configuration
- User roles
- User permissions
- Migration & scrubbing of current data to Business Central
- Cash management
- Journal development processes
- Auto invoicing
- Auto reporting
- Sales tax
- Tax form support
- Procurement and disbursement
- Sales and receivables
- Finance charges
- Fixed assets set up
- Inventory set up
- Inventory count procedures
- Periodic financial activities (including consolidation)
- Human resources
- Payroll set up
- Inventory costing setup
- Purchase orders
- Set up email notifications to specific users
- Creation of custom reports
- Bar code scanning system for parts management
- eCommerce API configuration and setup
- Processing of inter-company transactions
- Commissions module
- Create custom templates (purchase order, sales order, pick ticket, etc.)
- Assess and document company needs as it relates to Microsoft Navision and/or Business Central
- Collaborate with developers, team members and management to establish software requirements and ensure project operations are executed
- Create/update implementation plan
- Report status of implementation plan real time using Office 365
- Discuss status of implementation plan during weekly meetings
- Provides ideas and solutions for features that solve current problem areas
- Work in conjunction with other departments to improve/update NAV system for better work flow, improved efficiencies and to reduce errors
- Identifies best business practice solutions to daily NAV problems utilizing both internal and external resources
- Develop NAV process flow charts
- Develop training material, manuals and processes related to Microsoft Navision and/or Business Central
- Optimize performance of Microsoft Navision
- Perform unit, system, and integration testing of solutions
- Provide daily NAV support/troubleshoot
- Train users in a hands-on methodology and developing training documentation
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and Standard Code of Conduct
- Maintain regular and prompt attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC Analyst/Functional Expert
- More than 2 full new implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV
- Experience with full life cycle implementations, upgrades, customizations and modifications
- Strong understanding of financial, inventory, purchasing, sales as well as experience customizing Microsoft Dynamics.
- Strong written and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to follow-through to completion
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to multi-task when needed
- Excellent presentation skills
- Hands on experience integrating legacy systems
- Experience with NAV/BC accounting/financial modules
- Proficient in Microsoft desktop applications (i.e.; Excel, Word)
Bonus points for:
- Financial experience in companies with offices in different countries
- Knowledge of Other ERP Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT or Accounting
- NAV Core Application Credentials
- NAV Core Development Credentials
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
1. Competitive salary
We offer you a competitive compensation package along with regular evaluations of your skills and knowledge to enable further growth of your salary, along with the additional benefits.
2. Modern tech stack
We hold full ownership over the tech stack on each project we work on.
3. SPECKtacular coworkers
Apart from being experts in what they do, they are also great to hang out with and talk about many different topics and interests.
4. Flexible working schedule
You can shape your working schedule according to your life, hobbies, and interests. No questions asked as long as the job is done.
5. Remote work
Even though we have an office in Zagreb (HUB385), we are a remote-first company.
6. Professional development
We make sure you have access to any online course or book. Apart from that, you get a yearly education budget which you can use for additional education workshops, conferences, or anything else you need for your professional development.
7. SPECKtacular company culture
We respect one another enough to give and receive honest feedback. But we also know that the most valuable feedback is spoken through empathy which is why we nurture a culture of inclusivity and teamwork.
8. Slick equipment
MacBooks, monitors, headphones, magic mice, and wireless keyboards – whatever you need to be at your best. In case you will be needing anything else, we are happy to hear your requests!
In case you have the skills and knowledge mentioned above, don’t hesitate – send us your CV and we will get back to you! 🙂
If you have any questions about this position, shoot us a message at [email protected].
The position is open until filled.