JIRA (Java) Developer
We are hiring a JIRA (Java) Developer with 2+ years of working experience with full-stack development.
We are open to full-time collaboration, but also to part-time contract collaboration. We are accepting applications across the EU (Croatia, Bulgaria, Poland, etc.) and neighbor countries.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
The main focus of this position will be full-stack development of Atlassian product and you would be working with Java, NodeJS, ReactJS and other technologies.
- Working in JIRA Server/Data Center:
- Backend: working in Java – you will use the Atlassian SDK for development, which is based on Java
- Frontend: will be done in any framework, since it is only important it emits HTML + CSS + JS but ideally frontend would use ReactJS
- Working in JIRA Cloud:
- Frontend: same as for JIRA Server
- 2+ years of experience in full-stack Development
- HTML, JS, CSS
- Experience with JS frameworks, ReactJS strongly preferred
- NodeJS + Express
- Understanding of Web concepts, architecture, security
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge and previous experience with Java + Spring Boot would be a major plus
- Knowledge and previous experience with the Atlassian ecosystem and frameworks would be nice
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
1. Competitive salary
We offer you a competitive compensation package along with regular evaluations of your skills and knowledge to enable further growth of your salary, along with additional benefits.
2. Flexible working schedule
You can shape your working schedule according to your life, hobbies, and interests. No questions asked as long as the job is done.
3. Remote work
Even though we have an office in Zagreb (HUB385), we are a remote-first company.
4. Professional development
We make sure you have access to any online course or book. Apart from that, you get a yearly education budget which you can use for additional education workshops, conferences, or anything else you need for your professional development.
5. SPECKtacular company culture
We respect one another enough to give and receive honest feedback. But we also know that the most valuable feedback is spoken through empathy which is why we nurture culture of inclusivity and teamwork.
6. Slick equipment
MacBooks, monitors, headphones, magic mouses, and wireless keyboards – whatever you need to be at your best. In case you will be needing anything else, we are happy to hear your requests!
In case you have the skills and knowledge mentioned above, don’t hesitate – send us your CV and we will get back to you! 🙂
If you have any questions about this position, shoot us a message at [email protected].
The position is open until filled.