We’re looking for a stellar addition to our sales department – a team member highly experienced in sales looking to take part in a fast-growing business that delivers digital products to a variety of clients, industries, and markets. If high ambitions, measurable impact, and a supportive work environment fit your own career goals and aspirations – send in your application!
About us & the role
Although our astonishing growth has won us numerous awards, such as the Deloitte Rising Star for the Fastest Growing IT Agency in Europe, we believe this to be just the start. In this journey, the sales team is the one to leave the first impression – they’re the people that find, communicate with, and lead potential customers from contact to close, and throughout the long-lasting partnerships with Speck. Moreover, they help shape the trajectory of our development by discovering potential opportunities and prospecting the ones that will help us realize our main goal – to leave a mark.
Business Development Managers own that responsibility. They define sales strategies, cultivate relationships, and partake in the definition and execution of other strategic initiatives.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Own the full sales cycle for existing accounts
- Build and manage strong trust-based relationships, recognizing upsell opportunities
- Work closely with product to drive constructive customer feedback
- Own the process of hunting and closing new opportunities
- Respond to inbound demand for potential opportunities.
- Perform research and business analysis to recognize sales opportunities, internationally
- Prospect new opportunities, engaging C-suite business owners and other key stakeholders throughout the sales cycle
- Drive the customer through key sales milestones through frequent communication between the prospect and internal stakeholders
- Gather general requirements to familiarize the product department with the prospect
- Be a part of pricing discussions and contract negotiations
- Work closely with Product on creating new sales strategies and project handover, building a pipeline for new sales opportunities
- Identify new market segments for Speck, based on an understanding of our product and service offerings
- Be responsible for annual sales targets through the growth of existing engagements and new client acquisitions
- Frequently communicate your findings and progress to other departments
- Effectively present the relevant and unique value propositions of Speck to potential customers
- Contribute to internal sales knowledge and best practices
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of full-cycle sales experience selling digital services or products (B2B), internationally
- Experience hitting a quota of $500k+ of ARR, and averaging 2+ face-to-face (in-person or virtual) meetings per week.
- A track record of success in pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting initial solutions.
- A proactive mindset coupled with a high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills – in English and Croatian
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good familiarity with domain topics – agile development, product strategy, web and mobile technologies, and others
Bonus points for:
- Experience closing, working, and managing relationships with corporate and enterprise clients – such as scouting and taking part in procurement calls
- Previous experience in management/digital consulting that included client-facing / sales responsibilities
- Intermediate or better analytical skills – experience building and interpreting analytical models
- An academic background in Business / an MBA degree
- Emphasis on ICT and digital strategy through previous work experience
- Knowledge of additional widely-spoken languages, besides English
What can you expect from us?
1. Competitive salary
We offer you a competitive compensation package along with regular evaluations of your skills and knowledge to enable your further growth and growth of your salary, along with the additional benefits. For this position, we offer a possibility of equity pay in the long term.
2. Flexible working schedule
You can shape your working schedule according to your life, hobbies, and interests. No questions asked as long as the job is done.
3. Remote work
Even though we have an office in Zagreb (HUB385), we are a remote-first company.
4. Professional development
You will be working directly and frequently with C-level leadership and you will have an opportunity to work on impactful, challenging, and rewarding projects for various industries and markets.
Also, we make sure you have access to any online course or book that you need and have a digital library with Kindle devices available for use.
5. SPECKtacular company culture
We respect one another enough to frequently give and receive honest feedback. But we also know that the most valuable feedback is spoken through empathy which is why we nurture the culture of inclusivity and teamwork.
6. Slick equipment
MacBooks, monitors, headphones, magic mouses, and wireless keyboards – we make sure you have all the tools and gear you need to perform at your best. In case you will be needing anything else, we are happy to hear your requests!
In case you have the skills and knowledge mentioned above and are interested to continue developing your career with us, don’t hesitate – send us your CV and we will get back to you!
If you have any questions about this position, shoot us a message at [email protected]
The position is open until August 10th or until filled.