We’re looking for a new team member experienced in finance or analytics roles to take part in helping us achieve great results for one of our clients. If you have experience in working with data visualization tools, large datasets and have strong analytical and critical thinking skills – send us your application!
For this position, we are looking for a freelance part-time collaboration.
About the project you’ll be working on
The client you are going to be working with is APTIS, a software development company based in Germany, that owns and maintains various digital products for enterprise clients.
The product you will help reach new heights is EpicSumUp, the leading Lean Project Management tool for Jira teams, which enables easy reporting, editing and organization of issues in Jira. The tool is used by teams across companies such as Adobe, Intel, Nike, Airbus, Volkswagen, and many more!
As a Business Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to develop, manage and update business dashboards, present the insights using short reports, interpret the meaning of changes in trends and analyze data to deliver concrete conclusions.
What can you expect from us?
1. Competitive compensation
We offer you a competitive compensation package along with regular evaluations of your skills and knowledge to enable your further growth.
2. Flexible working schedule
You can shape your working schedule according to your life, hobbies, and interests. No questions asked as long as the job is done.
3. Remote work
Even though we have an office in Zagreb (HUB385), we are a remote-first company.
4. Professional development
We make sure you have access to any online course or book.
5. SPECKtacular company culture
We respect one another enough to give and receive honest feedback. But we also know that the most valuable feedback is spoken through empathy which is why we nurture the culture of inclusivity and teamwork.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field or a bachelor’s degree in another field with demonstrated experience (1-3 years) in a finance or analytics role
- Experience in working with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Grafana, Kibana and others)
- Experience in working with Google Data Studio, PowerBI and/or similar tools
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Organized and able to independently manage workload
- Excellent knowledge of English
Bonus points for:
- Existing experience with Elastic Stack, primarily Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Experience with HubSpot administration, data management and analytics
What will be your responsibilities?
- Learn and deeply understand business dynamics and critical business requirements
- Develop, manage and update business dashboards
- Manage presentation of insights and compile results and insights into short reports
- Identify and understand KPIs
- Interpret the meaning of changes in trends and analyze data to deliver concrete conclusions
- Update financial models
In case you have the skills and knowledge mentioned above, don’t hesitate – send us your CV and we will get back to you! 🙂
If you have any questions about this position, shoot us a message at [email protected]
The position is open until June 17th or until filled.